Did you know that the most effective type of carpet cleaning is steam cleaning? It’s estimated this method removes over 90% of dirt and bacteria. However, dry carpet cleaning is also another highly effective method for keeping your carpets in great condition.
Deeez Service Ltd carry out both these types of carpeting cleaning services throughout Surrey, London and Slough. We use the most up-to-date technology to clean all types of carpets and upholstery in your home or business.
Here are 10 other tips to keep your carpets in tip-top shape:
- If you have a sudden stain on your carpet, make sure you blot it rather than rub; otherwise you’ll be working it into the fibres of the carpet. In fact, in some instances, rubbing is one of the worst things you can do! Gentle pressure is much more effective and lets the carpet cleaning products do most of the work.
- Regular deep cleaning will elongate the lifespan of your carpet. Most experts recommend that steam cleaning, otherwise known as ‘hot extraction cleaning’, should be done every six months, or more if necessary.
- Choose a carpet cleaning company in Surrey that has qualified and experienced staff. The best cleaning companies have regular staff who will get to know your property and use the best products and equipment to carry out all work.
- Baking soda is brilliant for removing wine and beer stains. Because it soaks up bad odours, it can also be used to naturally deodorize your carpets. Ideally it should be sprinkled on the carpet overnight before being hoovered up the next day.
- Ice is an excellent way to remove chewing gum: once frozen, it can be scraped off the carpet.
- A good quality vacuum cleaner should always be part of your household. Deeez Services Ltd carries out all types of carpet cleaning including hoovering.
- If you have pets and children in your household, it’s important to use non-toxic products to carry out cleaning. Choose our carpet and upholstery cleaning services and you can rest assured that our team always uses non-toxic, eco-friendly chemicals.
- High traffic areas, whether it’s a hallway or commercial office, will need hoovering more regularly.
- White vinegar and ammonia can be used on certain stains, although these must be diluted with water.
- In the long run, professional carpet cleaning could save you money, since it keeps your carpets in good condition much longer.